Pretty much anything, as long as it won't soil her Parisian gloves.
3. Is she evil to the core, or simply misunderstood?
Evil to the core. Ehh... well... she's mean to the core. Not really evil.
4. What was her past like? What about her childhood? Was there one defining moment that made her embrace her evil ways?
It was never any one defining moment-- just a childhood spent in being spoiled rotten and given her own way in everything and brought up to believe that she was a little princess. Unfortunately, her parents forgot to teach her about the whole noblesse oblige business. It was more of a "might makes right" thing.
5. Now that she's evil, has she turned her back on everyone, or is there still someone in their life that she cares for? (Brother? Daughter? Love interest? Mother? Someone who is just as evil as she is?)
Annette really doesn't care for anyone but herself-- though it's not a question of turning her back on loved ones. She never truly loved anyone in her family, because she's consumed with herself. Deep down, however, I think she really is yearning for a friend. Her insecurity and fear of not being accepted is what makes her so selfish and gives her such a drive to be the best.
6. Does she like hugs?
Is the pope a Muslim?
7. Is she plagued by something? (Nightmares, terrible thoughts?)
Annette doesn't allow herself to be plagued by anything. (Eeep, I'm seeing some rather eerie similarities between her and another character, Lavinia--who is a good guy. Er, a good girl. She's a good girl, she is. Aowwwww.)
8. Who is she more similar to: Gollum or Maleficent?
Since I'm not familiar with either character, having never seen Lord of the Rings or Sleeping Beauty (though I know the story of the latter) I'm going to substitute Chauvelin and the evil stepmother from Cinderella for that question. And the answer is that Annette is more like the evil stepmother. "Me, me, me--what's in it for me?"
9. If your villain could have her choice of transportation what would it be?
A carriage better than the Queen's. :P
10. If you met your villain in the street, how afraid would you be? Is she evil enough to kill their creator?
Good gracious, Annette would never kill anybody. What a messy business that would be. Besides, one might get in trouble with the law, and Society would certainly frown on a murderess. No indeed, I would have nothing to fear from Annette in that regard... and actually, it might be quite interesting to meet her on the street. She's so dreadfully snooty that she's actually funny at times, and I'd probably have a good laugh afterwards.
Does the dark side really have cookies?
I have no idea, having never been there. I would imagine that they do, but I'd advise you to ask the Phantom.
P.S. Apologies to any and all Keira Knightley fans... it isn't because I hate KK that I cast her as Annette. It's simply that she looks exactly like the mental image I have of the character. It is not my own fault.